Saturday, October 12, 2013

Is This Heaven?

I went home to Iowa for 3 days and came back re-centered and calm.  I'm two weeks behind in my work but I'm not stressing about it.  I just wish Ms. Ogre could have gotten away, because she's still stressed to the max.  She'll deserve a vacation once budgets are loaded and the annual audit is finished.

I came down with bronchitis and have been told to take Monday off.  I was so excited at first!  Then I realized it's payroll week and I'm...two weeks behind.  I will be working from home for a while Monday.  And I'll keep track so the time isn't taken off my sick days.

I was looking at my calendar and realized that I'll be late to work Tuesday, leaving early Wednesday, late the next Tuesday, leaving early that same day, and...one more.  No wonder I haven't scheduled my mammogram!  (TMI??)  At what point do I get in trouble for the medical appointments that have to be scheduled during the day?  Oh, the last one was my rheumatologist.  How could I forget that one?!

No comments:

Post a Comment