Thursday, May 23, 2013

To the Rescue

My Rheumatoid Arthritis is so bad right now, and the new medicine hasn't kicked in.  I'm hurting and when I'm like this, I get lazy.  (Thus the blog title.)  I don't take pain meds because the only thing I have is Tylenol or Advil/Aleve and they don't work for this kind of ouch.  Plus I don't even think of taking something until hours and hours after I should.

Tomorrow the cleaning ladies are coming, racing to my rescue.  The only bad thing is, I can't pick up before they come.  I know, I know.  "Cleaning for the cleaning ladies."  But I pay by the amount of time they're here, and they may be speedy with the cleaning, but the picking up will throw them for a loop!  I have dishes...oh let's not go there.  Sock patrol was missed by the kid so I must have a dozen socks in my living room.  Don't even ask how they could have accumulated to this point.  I can also have the sheets changed if I leave clean ones out for them.

Then again, looking around, it's not as bad as it used to be before the cleaning ladies.  I just wish they'd do laundry!!  Oh the joy!

But they are going to rescue me.  I am so grateful.


p.s.  The kid got out of bed so I made him pick up the socks.  Woohoo!  Now for the dishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment